8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf
English-speaking professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation within the city only
Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide
Meals, food and drinks not specified
Departure & Return
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
We meet all travelers at a starting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children that are age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older
- 8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf (restaurant or other venue reservations must fall within tour hours)
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Transportation within the city only (either public transportation or private vehicle, based on your booking)
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- Preparing a customized tour requires some time, especially if reservations for restaurants or other venues are required. We recommend making a reservation as early as possible. Ideally, it should be 3 months before your travel date, or 1 month before the travel date at the very least. For Custom Tour bookings that are requested with less than 7 days before the travel date, we may not be able to arrange your custom tour in time so your booking request may be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- We ask that all guests arrive at the location at least 10 minutes before the designated meet-up time
- How far in advance should I book?
- Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour.
- Guests are provided with the tour guides’ phone number before the tour and you can call the tour guide if you need help.
- Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.
- Organizing and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- Although this is a private tour, the tour guide will only wait for you for up to 45 minutes of start time before the tour is cancelled
- English-speaking professional tour guide (or other language may be available based on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is within city center)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sapporo Custom Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sapporo Custom Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sapporo Custom Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sapporo Custom Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sapporo Custom Full Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoMarkets - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - NaritaBus Tours - NaritaCity Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaMarkets - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaHistorical Tours - NaritaBeer & Brewery Tours - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaFood Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeBeer & Brewery Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Sapporo TV Tower Tours & TicketsMt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan) Tours & TicketsTomakomai Tours & TicketsShiroi Koibito Park Tours & TicketsMaruyama Park (Maruyama Koen) Tours & TicketsSapporo Beer Hokkaido Brewery Tours & TicketsAsahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen) Tours & TicketsSusukino Tours & TicketsBarato River Tours & TicketsMt. Okura Observatory Tours & TicketsOdori Park (Odori Koen) Tours & Tickets