- Enjoy a cooking class in a special setting—a local’s home in Sapporo
- A private tour means you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention
- Stress-free experience with lunch and alcohol included
- Rare chance to learn Hokkaido regional dishes in your cooking class
Departure & Return
Please meet Kanae in front of the shop called 'Nijo kani ichiba' at Nijo Ichiba market in Sapporo. Additional directions and contact details can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Kanae is happy to introduce Hokkaido dishes instead of typical homestyle menus, if you are interested in any of those.
- Please note that Kanae's car can fit up to 5 people including the driver (max 4 guests), so if you are a group of 5 or more you will need to use a taxi and have it follow Kanae's car to her home, after meeting her at the station.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Market Tour, Cooking Class and Lunch with a Local in Sapporo.