11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the outdoor beauty of Hokkaido on this jam-packed private sightseeing tour of Furano and Biei. Have a stress-free experience as all transport is organized for you, so you don't need to navigate. Travel between dispersed attractions with a guide to enrich your experience with interesting commentary. Highlights include seeing the beautiful flowers in Farm Tomita, Shikisai no Oka, and Blue Pond.
- Hassle-free day with hotel pickup, drop-off, and transfers included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See two popular flower towns in one day—Furano and Biei
- A great choice for nature lovers
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking licensed guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private coach
Entrance fee: about 1000 yen p.p.
Highway fee: about 5580-6470 yen
Parking fee: about 1000-2000 yen
[Option] Otaru pickup and drop-off: 2500 yen per car *Please apply in advance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Flower conditions are totally depending on the weather.
- Please pay the extra fees by cash. Credit cards is acceptable for lunch only.
- Additional fee 13,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 11 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time.
- Please advise us your dietary in advance for lunch.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Farm Tomita, Blue Pond, and Shirahige Waterfall Private Tour with Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Farm Tomita, Blue Pond, and Shirahige Waterfall Private Tour with Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Farm Tomita, Blue Pond, and Shirahige Waterfall Private Tour with Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Farm Tomita, Blue Pond, and Shirahige Waterfall Private Tour with Licensed Guide
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaBus Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory