10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointHokkaidō Chūō Bus Regular Sightseeing Bus Counter, Japan, 〒060-0005 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Kita 5 Jōnishi, 2-chōme, 札幌エスタ ２階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The flower fields along the course may not be in bloom, or may not be viewable due to pruning or other maintenance.
- Duration of sightseeing may be changed due to the traffic and the number of passengers
- Arrival time will be earlier than scheduled time due to the holiday break or the restriction condition of the facility.
- Please allow enough time for transfer to the other modes of transport, because buses may be delayed due to the traffic jams or adverse weather conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to a disaster (road closure due to marathon race) etc. Please contact us and check the situation with the tour in the event of abnormal weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hokkaido's Top Sightseeing of Farm Tomita, Shikisai no Oka in Biei & Blue Pond! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hokkaido's Top Sightseeing of Farm Tomita, Shikisai no Oka in Biei & Blue Pond! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hokkaido's Top Sightseeing of Farm Tomita, Shikisai no Oka in Biei & Blue Pond! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hokkaido's Top Sightseeing of Farm Tomita, Shikisai no Oka in Biei & Blue Pond! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a generic sight seeing tour to see all the major sights in Furano and Biel." See review
Product code: 90714P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSapporoFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoAudio Guides - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - ChitoseBus Tours - ChitoseAudio Guides - ChitoseNature and Wildlife - ChitoseWine Tastings - ChitoseFull-day Tours - ChitoseFood Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeAudio Guides - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeWine Tastings - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory