10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointHokkaidō Chūō Bus Regular Sightseeing Bus Counter, Japan, 〒060-0005 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Kita 5 Jōnishi, 2-chōme, 札幌エスタ ２階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Sightseeing time may be changed due to the traffic or weather condition and the number of participants.
- Arrival time may be earlier than schedule due to holiday and the restriction condition of the facility.
- Please allow enough time for transfer to the other modes of transport and arrive at the gathering place early, as bus may be delayed due to traffic jams or adverse weather conditions.
- Staying time at Asahiyama Zoo and Furano Farm may be slightly adjusted during different traveling season for better experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is possible that flower blossom along the route may not be seen due to growing condition. Please kindly be noted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hokkaido's Splendid Panorama Route! Visit Furano, Biei &Asahiyama Zoo! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hokkaido's Splendid Panorama Route! Visit Furano, Biei &Asahiyama Zoo! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hokkaido's Splendid Panorama Route! Visit Furano, Biei &Asahiyama Zoo! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hokkaido's Splendid Panorama Route! Visit Furano, Biei &Asahiyama Zoo! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90714P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoAudio Guides - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - ChitoseAudio Guides - ChitoseNature and Wildlife - ChitoseFull-day Tours - ChitoseBus Tours - KawagoeAudio Guides - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory