10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHokkaidō Chūō Bus Regular Sightseeing Bus Counter, Japan, 〒060-0005 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Kita 5 Jōnishi, 2-chōme, 札幌エスタ ２階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- If the Asahidake Ropeway is closed by the time it is 7:30 AM, the course will be cancelled.
- This requires the use of the expressway both ways, in order to allow ample time for touring each destination. If by 7:30 AM, the expressway is closed, the tour will be cancelled.
- A rest area has been prepared(seating).
- Though a path has been made to Sugatami Pond, please be sure to wear shoes and clothing that are easy for walking. The path can be slippery, so please watch your step.
- If you show the bus ticket stub, you can get 10 % discount for goods at the Asahidake Ropeway store (excludes the restaurant, includes the shop on the summit).
- Anytime after late September, there is chance of snowfall on the summit, so please be sure to dress warmly.
- This course will not take us through the Patchwork Road in Biei.
- If Asahidake Ropeway is closed on the way to, you will get a refund for the fare. Further, the course schedule will be changed to visit to Farm Tomita and Shimanoshita. Please kindly be noted.
- The flower garden along the course may not be seen due to inclement weather, the season, slow growth, or pruning.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hokkaido's Mt. Asahidake Sky Walk and Shikisai-ga-Oka Hill Tour! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hokkaido's Mt. Asahidake Sky Walk and Shikisai-ga-Oka Hill Tour! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hokkaido's Mt. Asahidake Sky Walk and Shikisai-ga-Oka Hill Tour! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hokkaido's Mt. Asahidake Sky Walk and Shikisai-ga-Oka Hill Tour! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90714P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSapporo4WD Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoSporting Events - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoExtreme - HokkaidoEco Tours - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - Hokkaido4WD Tours - ChitoseBus Tours - ChitoseSporting Events - ChitoseNature and Wildlife - ChitoseExtreme - ChitoseEco Tours - ChitoseFull-day Tours - Chitose4WD Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeSporting Events - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeExtreme - KawagoeEco Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory