- Save time—see multiple Otaru highlights in a day, and Yoichi Distillery too
- Avoid the stress of crowded public transport—private transfers are included
- Visit Sakaimachi shopping street and see its glassworks and music boxes
- No need to bring snacks—a delicious seafood lunch is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sapporo Station, North Exit (bus parking area) Address: 4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita, Sapporo, Hokkaido Directions: Please exit the main JR Station in Sapporo by the North Exit (east side), where the bus parking area can be seen.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.