- See two of Hokkaido’s scenic lakeside spots in a day—Shikotsu and Toya
- No transport planning to worry about—round-trip transfers included
- Rare opportunity to get a ropeway to the top of an active volcano—Mt. Usu
- Hassle-free tour with a delicious lunch in Mt. Usu village included
Departure & Return
From the main Sapporo JR train station, please take the North Exit on the east ticket gate side. You will see the charter bus car park in front of this exit and our guide will be waiting with a Travel Hokkaido sign by the Doutor Coffee Shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us immediately if you will need infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.