3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the volcano that created Santorini’s unique shape on this half-day trip that will have back in time for a sunset dinner. After departing by boat from the old port of Fira, you’ll head to the harbor of Erinia where you’ll have time to hike to active volcanoes craters. Then take a dip in the natural hot springs at Palea Kameni island. Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a seamless experience.
- See the highlights of Santorini’s volcano without taking up your whole day
- Hike to active volcano craters from the harbor of Erinia
- Take a dip in the soothing waters of Palea Kameni’s natural hot springs
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off for a seamless trip
Saved to wishlist!
Cable car tickets
Entrance fees to the Volcano 2.50 euro.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to have with you: Swimsuit (dark colours are recommendable) Towel Sun hat Comfortable shoes (avoid flip flops)
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Early Season Experience: 3-hours Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Early Season Experience: 3-hours Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Early Season Experience: 3-hours Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Early Season Experience: 3-hours Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - KosWater Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosHalf-day Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Skaros Rock Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & Tickets