- Discover Santorini and its nearby islands during a full-day tour
- Explore the islands of Nea Kameni, Palea Kameni and Thirassia by boat
- Enjoy the stellar views from the 16th-century monastery at Santorini's highest point
- Soak tired feet in a green sulphur hot springs and swim on an island beach
- Visit the Byzantine churches and Venetian Castle in the village of Pyrgos
- Great introduction to the natural beauty and history of Santorini and its nearby islands
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and return transfer from specific meeting points in Kamari, Perissa, Fira, Karterados, Pyrgos, Emporio. Akrotiri, Vlychada, Messaria, Megalochori
What To Expect
Reach the 1,804-foot (550-meter) peak of Santorini, enjoying the incredible panoramic views before exploring the monastery of Saint Elias, a 16th-century religious center built at this island apex. Continue the trip by proceeding to the village of Pyrgos, where you’ll check out the Cycladic architectural style of its buildings, see the Byzantine church, and stop by the Venetian Castle.
Your Santorini adventure continues with a boat ride aboard the ‘King Thiras’ to the island of Nea Kameni, where you’ll ascend a dirt path that leads up to the crater of an active volcano. After finishing your volcano exploration, continue to the island of Palea Kameni, where you’ll have time to soak your feet in the green sulphur waters of a local hot spring.
Head next to the island of Thirassia, a landmass that was once part of Santorini before a huge volcanic eruption ripped the two areas in half. Spend your time on Thirassia relaxing on the island’s beach, exploring the village of Manolas, or stopping for lunch. Cap off your day by proceeding to the port of Amoudi, where you’ll take in what promises to be a gorgeous sunset view. Your bus will pick you up here and provide a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Full Day Tour.