4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Santorini is home to a protected wine region, with vines that are upwards of 400 years old. This small-group wine tour visits local vineyards ranging from traditional to contemporary to get an idea of why Santorini’s wine is so special. Take tours of the facilities and learn about winemaking before sampling different varietals paired with local snacks. Cap off the tour with a stunning sunset at the last winery.
- Discover the special wine region of Santorini on a wine tour
- Sample a variety of wines at each location paired with snacks
- End the tour at a winery with stunning views of the sunset
- This small-group wine tour is capped at 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and Villas in Santorini.At the time of Booking you will reseive an instant confirmation. Please let us know the name of your Hotel so we can arrange your pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANTORINI GETAWAYS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Wine Tasting and Sunset Getaway Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Wine Tasting and Sunset Getaway Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Wine Tasting and Sunset Getaway Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Wine Tasting and Sunset Getaway Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Wine Tasting and Sunset Getaway Small Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosHalf-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory