7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise Santorini’s caldera and experience its volcano, hot springs, and Thirassia island in one hassle-free trip with this tour from Fira or other points on Santorini. Admire the caldera from a traditional boat as you sail to the island's volcano, and climb to its craters to see and hear about their formation. Finally, bathe in hot springs and enjoy time in a traditional Thirassia village before your return cruise.
- Santorini caldera, craters, hot springs, and Thirassia cruise from Fira
- Effortless way to enjoy the caldera’s highlights and natural wonders
- See the volcano's craters, dip in hot springs, and visit a Thirassia village
- Upgrade for return transfers from locations near all Santorini's hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks
Volcano's entrance fee (2,50 euro)
Departure & Return
847 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunbird Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Volcano Hot Springs Thirassia Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Volcano Hot Springs Thirassia Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Volcano Hot Springs Thirassia Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Volcano Hot Springs Thirassia Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Volcano Hot Springs Thirassia Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - KosNature and Wildlife - KosWater Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosCatamaran Cruises - BodrumNature and Wildlife - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory