4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor an epic Santorini sunset accompanied by local wine and tapas during this 4-hour island tasting tour. Learn about wine production as you sample local Greek varietals like ‘Nykteri’ and ‘Assyrtiko’ at a pair of traditional Santorini wineries, capping off the day with a tasting at dusk hosted at Venetsanos Winery on the caldera cliffs. Nine wine samples, local cheese pairings, and a sunset tapas plate are included.
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (locations in Santorini)
3 traditional wineries in the countryside
Views of Santorini's sunset
Transportation with a/c deluxe minivan
12 samples of wine
English-speaking wine expert guide
Local cheese served alongside wine-tastings
Tapas platter filled with island specialties at last winery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the "HERTZ" rental car company in Fira town, near the top of the cable car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 17years
- In case travelers are not staying in a hotel or haven't booked an accommodation yet, please advise accordingly
- Exact pickup times will be advised after confirmation of booking, by the local opeartor
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- Most travelers can participate
- Duration 4 hours approx. The exact duration may vary including Hotel pickup and drop off.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosHalf-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory