5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into beautiful south Santorini on a 5-hour private tour, with a personal guide and driver. Traveling by air-conditioned minivan, venture into the island’s south to experience its epic scenery, archaeological relics, villages and delicious wine. Visit the Minoan site at Akrotiri, the remnants of a town dating from 1450 BC; see the rust-colored cliffs of Red Beach, and admire windmills, ruined castles and the mountaintop Monastery of the Prophet Ilias. Learn about Santorini’s history and culture on route, and end by tasting some delicious local wines at a winery.
- Private 5-hour tour of south Santorini with an expert guide and a driver
- Discover the scenic, historical and cultural highlights of the island’s south
- Visit the ruins at Akrotiri, a Minoan city destroyed by an earthquake 3,500 years ago
- Explore the whitewashed village of Megalochori and mountaintop Prophet Ilias Monastery
- Take snaps of Red Beach, traditional windmills, castles and more
- Stop at a traditional winery to learn about Santorini’s winemaking and taste some wines
- Private tour with separate driver ensures the full attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local driver guide
Hotel Pickup and drop-off included
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide full information for your pickup service:
Hotel pick-up and drop off is offered for this tour.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
If the hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within a short walking distance. Cruise ship travelers: The meeting point is the "HERTZ" rent a car company in Fira town, near the top of the cable car about 100 meters.
Once your purchase is complete, send your complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to your local tour operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Phone host number
Traveler phone number
Cruise ship details
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios port of Santorini
- Fira cable car exit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Unique Experience Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14431P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursHikingWater ToursHistorical ToursFood ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsTrolley Tours Wine TastingsExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHiking - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsTrolley Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Ios4WD Tours - IosBus Tours - IosHiking - IosWater Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosFood Tours - IosCatamaran Cruises - IosSporting Events - IosTrolley Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosExtreme - IosWalking Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - Kos4WD Tours - KosBus Tours - KosHiking - KosWater Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosFood Tours - KosCatamaran Cruises - KosSporting Events - KosTrolley Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosExtreme - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCategory