7 hours 30 minutes to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get under the skin of Santorini on a private day trip, and experience its prettiest places and historical must-sees. As your guide chauffeurs you by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, learn about the island’s history and culture, and explore the Minoan-era ruins at Akrotiri, the old capital of Pyrgos and Red Beach. Enjoy an optional lunch (own expense), check out the mountaintop Prophet Ilias monastery, and visit a winery to taste delicious Santorinian wines. Conclude at the cliffside village of Oia to enjoy its jaw-dropping views over the caldera.
- Private Santorini highlights day trip with an expert local guide
- Explore the archaeological wonders at Akroti, home to the relics of a 3,600-year-old Minoan town
- See striking Red Beach and the Prophet Ilias monastery on Santorini’s highest peak
- Visit the old towns of Emporio and Pyrgos, the former capital
- Learn about local winemaking and sample Santorinian wines at a traditional winery
- Enjoy the stunning caldera views from the cliff-terraced village of Oia
- Select a morning or afternoon departure, with a flexible itinerary and in-depth attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pickup and drop-off from all hotels and villa in Santorini
Local knowledgeable guide
Professional English speaking driver
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide all full information about your pickup place (host phone number, hotel name, town name, email).
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Unique Experience Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Santorini Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Santorini Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Santorini Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Santorini Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14431P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursHikingWater ToursClassic Car Tours Food ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsTrolley Tours Wine TastingsExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHiking - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsClassic Car Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsTrolley Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Ios4WD Tours - IosBus Tours - IosHiking - IosWater Tours - IosClassic Car Tours - IosFood Tours - IosCatamaran Cruises - IosSporting Events - IosTrolley Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosExtreme - IosWalking Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - Kos4WD Tours - KosBus Tours - KosHiking - KosWater Tours - KosClassic Car Tours - KosFood Tours - KosCatamaran Cruises - KosSporting Events - KosTrolley Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosExtreme - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosCategory