- Full-day Santorini highlights tour by coach
- Enjoy a stress-free day of sightseeing, ending with a sunset at Oia
- Swim and relax on the black sand at Perissa Beach
- Snap panoramic photos from the island's highest point at Prophet Elias Monastery
Departure & Return
Eparxeio (opposite of the Old Health Center)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue on to Perissa Beach, where you can swim and sun on the striking black sand and enjoy lunch nearby (own expense) during your free time. Climb back aboard the bus for a ride up to the 18th-century Prophet Elias Monastery, situated on the highest point of the island. Although the monastery itself is now closed to visitors, you can still admire sweeping views and snap photos from the churchyard.
In the evening, admire Santorini’s unique landscapes from Firostefani and Imerovigli. Finally, cap off the day with a visit to Oia village, considered one of the most photogenic places on Earth. Stroll through the narrow streets, browse local boutiques, and catch a spectacular sunset over the caldera before the tour concludes with drop-off back at your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOTOS TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Full-Day Sightseeing Tour.