4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced local driver/guide
Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
lunch or dinner
wine museum entrance fees
All Fees and Taxes
Gratuities ( optional )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For CRUISE passengers the meeting point is the exit of cable car at the top.
For the hotels the meeting point is in the shortest central spot.
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Athinios Restaurant - Cafe, Santorini 847 00, Greece
4/1/2021 - 11/15/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pigaia travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Easy Private Family Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Easy Private Family Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Easy Private Family Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Easy Private Family Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116941P67
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - KosFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCategory