- A private catamaran tour is a perfectly luxurious way to see Santorini
- Pick from morning or afternoon departure times to suit your schedule
- A full meal, swimming breaks, unlimited drinks, and more are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make logistics seamless
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Transportation from/to your accommodation with our A/C 9 seat luxury private mini van (upon request). In case you have your own transportation, you have to be on board 10’ before departure time.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Vlyhada Marine
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Santorini Old Harbor, 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For the Lead Traveller/Group Leader, we require the information below: Full Name | Passport | Age:Adult/Child/Infant | Gender: Male/Female | Nationality
- The information requested for rest of the passenger are: Full Name | Age: Adult/Child/Infant | Gender: Male/Female | Nationality
- During our cruise you should carry your passport or a photo of it. It has been a requirement by the Greek Port Authorities since 01/01/2018. If someone does not have one of these, it is a reason to cancel the cruise.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail Away - Santorini Catamaran Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport.