5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Santorini’s beauty, hot springs and beaches on a catamaran cruise. Select a daytime or sunset cruise, and sail around the island and caldera (flooded volcanic crater) on a deluxe catamaran. Stop to bathe in the Nea Kameni springs; swim, snorkel or unwind at beaches; and enjoy unlimited Santorini wine and Greek beer, plus a Greek meal prepared on board. On the evening cruise, be treated to awe-inspiring sunset views. A cruise is essential when you visit Santorini, and with numbers limited to 18, this offers a small-group experience. The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions and captain’s judgement. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience on board a non-motorized sailing boat.
- Santorini caldera cruise including a full Greek meal prepared on board, plus unlimited wine and Greek beer
- Soak up the sun and sights as you cruise around Santorini on a luxury, brand new catamaran
- Dip into the relaxing hot springs by Nea Kameni volcano
- Visit the White Beach and Red Beach for a spot of swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing
- See the caldera under the glow of a legendary Santorini sunset, if option selected
- Choose from a daytime or sunset cruise, with numbers limited to 18 to ensure a more intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get more deck space and sip unlimited drinks on this intimate cruise that’s limited to just 18 people.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Greek skipper and sailors/crew
Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas and water)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Full Greek Meal cooked on-board the catamaran
Beach Towels / Restrooms / Changing room
Greek Fish fillets (light fried)
Grilled chicken fillets & Grilled shrimps
Pasta with tomato sauce and basil (Vegetarian)
Bread (Vegetarian) /Salads (Vegetarian) / Appetizers (tzatziki, spreads - all vegetarian)
Selection of Soda's
Free Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (meeting point at the marina of Vlychada is possible, upon request)