5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a comprehensive overview of the famous Greek island of Santorini during this private sightseeing tour. See famous landmarks, such as the blue-domed church in Firostefani, the village of Oia, and the black sand beach, as well as a local vineyard to sample some of the island’s ancient appellation. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors and cruise ship travelers who want a taste of Santorini.
- Experience the best of Santorini during this half-day tour
- See the blue-domed church, Oia, the black beach, and more
- Sample the island’s ancient appellation at a local winery
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced local driver/guide
Private transportation by air-conditioned & deluxe van
Maps & live commentary
Wine tasting of 4 wine varieties accompanied by a cheese platter
Flexible Pick up & Drop off
Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
Food & drinks unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the lobby or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.
-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English speaking driver/guide
- Post Covid-19 policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every service - Alcohol based sanitizer will be in every vehicle - Hand sanitizing after each stop and before each departure - Travelers and guide/driver to wear facemarks and follow all health and safety guidelines - Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste disposed at the end of each service
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Road Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini First-time Visitors Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini First-time Visitors Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini First-time Visitors Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini First-time Visitors Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69212P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGreeceSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - KosFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCategory