6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the ultimate whistle-stop tour of South Santorini, and perfect for visitors with limited time. You’ll save time figuring out public transport by having a private driver to take you between dispersed attractions. Potential sites you’ll visit include Akrotiri, the Blue Dome in Firostefania, Pyrgos village, a winery, and the black sand beaches of Perissa and Perivolos.
- A private tour means better access to your guide for questions
- See the best of South Santorini highlights in a day—such as Red Beach
- No transport to organize—round-trip transfers are included
- Visit the archeological site of Akrotiri with a guide so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan OR Transport by private vehicle
Professional guide (certified)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel guests: please let us know the name fo your hotel so we can suggest the most convenient pick up location.
Cruise ship passengers: We meet at the top of the cable car station in Fira town. Allow min 60 min utes for disembarkation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Private Tours by Kostas KONSTANTINOS SAKAVARAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Discover South of Santorini?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Discover South of Santorini?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Discover South of Santorini?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Discover South of Santorini
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsCity Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - KosCity Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosBus Tours - BodrumCity Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory