5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Santorini is full of little villages that are rarely seen by travelers. With this tour, you'll get the chance to immerse yourself in local life, checking out traditional villages such as Megalochori, Emporio, and Perivolos. You'll have plenty of free time to explore, with the chance to swim, dine on local dishes, or simply wander through charming little lanes.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or the port are included
- Bottled water will be provided
- A local guide will show you off-the-beaten-path Santorini
- Plenty of free time to explore as you please
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship passengers: Pick up from the exit of the cable car
For Hotel pick ups: As close to your hotel as it gets
For Airport: Please provide flight number
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios port
- Port of Fira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Golden Ibex
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden villages: Private tour 5-Hour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden villages: Private tour 5-Hour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden villages: Private tour 5-Hour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden villages: Private tour 5-Hour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hidden villages: Private tour 5-Hour
3 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 25 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosBus Tours - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory