4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Put together your perfect experience in Santorini with this customizable, 6-hour private tour. Tell your guide what you’d like to see or do, so they can plan your tour beforehand, whether it’s around beaches, villages or historical sites. Visit the cliffside village of Oia with its cave-like houses, Venetian castle and awesome caldera views; or explore the island’s classic blue-domed churches. Add time at the black-lava beaches and enjoy the final touch of food and wine tastings, included with your tour. Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit you.
- 6-hour tailor-made private tour of Santorini
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary around your own preferences
- See top Santorini attractions such as cliffside Oia and blue-domed churches
- Take in the black-sand beaches, traditional villages and awe-inspiring caldera views
- Enjoy pre-arranged logistics and personalized attention from a private driver-guide
- Ideal for families, couples and groups, with a choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Food and Wine tasting on a local farm
Saved to wishlist!
Greek bites on a local farm (seasonal produce: capers, goat cheese, fava, sundried tomatoes)
Wine tasting on a local farm (homemade wines of barefoot stomped grapes)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Cable car of Santorini , Thera 847 00, Greece
We will meet at the exit of the cable car station in Fira holding a sign with your name on it.