- See Santorini highlights on two wheels with an electric bike tour
- Ride through the traditional village of Castelli and the wine roads of Megalochori
- Get a battery-powered boost to easily scale hills and take a break when tired
- Stop at beaches and stunning caldera viewpoints
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommoation details for the free pick-up service.:
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger provide your height and weight so that an electric bike can be selected suitable for you.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The local supplier only uses electric bikes as they allow you to climb a steep hill without having to exert too much energy. They provide an effortless and pleasant experience. You will mostly travel along off-road paths and the tour lasts for around 3 hours
- This tour is suitable for anyone aged 16 and over. Important is to know how to ride a regular bicycle
- There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms (220 pounds) and a minimum height requirement of 160 centimeters (5.2feet)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide your accommodation details to set a meeting point for the free pick-up service
- Most travelers can participate
- To start a tour, must be participate at least two Bikers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECO BIKE SANTORINI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Tour on Electric Bike.