7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the surrounding islands of Santorini aboard a morning cruise. Head to Nea Kameni to see a volcanic crater, swim in the warm waters of the lava island of Palea Kameni, and enjoy some free time to explore Thirasia—which was once part of Santorini. Your final stop of the day is the beautiful village of Oia, where you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding area from the castle.
- Explore the three islands around Santorini on a cruise
- See a volcanic crater and swim in a hot spring
- Enjoy free time around Thirasia and Oia
- Take in the beautiful views of Santorini while you sail
Saved to wishlist!
Children under 4 years old can get free
Kindly note there is a 5,00 E entrance fee to the volcano collected by the local authorities
Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Children under 4 years old can get free.
Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap.
The voucher should be printed twice.
This is not a private hotel pick up, The guests should wait for the bus outside their hotel on the main road (all hotels are not accessible by bus).
Bus Departure: Kamari 09:20, Monolithos 09.25, Messaria 09.05, Karterados 9.10, Fira 09:20, Perissa 08.55, Pyrgos 09:30, Imerovigli 9:00, Firostefani 9:05, Oia 8:45, Megalochori 9:20, Vlichada 9:05, Perivolos 9:00, Akrotiri 9:10
- SANTORINI MAI PORT ATHINIOS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kamari Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosWater Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory