- Private sightseeing tour of Santorini with customizable itinerary
- A personalized option for first-time visitors
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered :
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the hotel or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle. -Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS ONLY: When you reach the port you have to take the cable car to Fira Town. Outside of the exit of the cable car at Fira Town you will meet your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time , Departure time or Tour start time.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY santorinitours.org
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms