4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Hop from picturesque village to village on this half-day tour around Santorini. With a private guide and driver to accompany you, there’s no need to worry about transport logistics. See traditional towns such as Megalochori, Firostefani, and Oia. Pause at lookouts with views of the island’s unique landscapes, from coastal cliffs and beaches to the caldera.
- See the Oia Cave Houses and the blue-domed Agios Theodori Church
- Taste local tipples during a guided tour of Gavalas Winery
- A guide to provide information and field questions
- Pickup and drop-off from a point of you choosing
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship passengers: Pick up from the exit of the cable car
For Hotel pick ups: Pick up from any hotel as close as it gets
For Airport: Please provide flight number
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios port
- Port of Fira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Golden Ibex
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aroma of Santorini: Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Aroma of Santorini: Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aroma of Santorini: Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aroma of Santorini: Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Sorry for this late review, but better late than never." See review
Product code: 44792P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosNature and Wildlife - IosWine Tastings - IosWalking Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosFull-day Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - KosFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - KosWine Tastings - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCategory