12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned ground transportation.
Entrance to the Tayrona park.
Insurance with medical assistance.
Tourism professional guide service (spanish / english).
Expenses not specified.
Only foreigners: They must pay an additional COP 35,000 (USD 10.00 approx.) for park entrance.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The departure point for passengers who are in the sector of the Rodadero or surroundings will be collected in the hotels.
For passengers who are in the sector of Santa Marta will be agreed with them the point of departure depending on the hotel where they are staying.
Always the passenger must communicate the day before the tour to coordinate time and point of departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is essential to present the identity document at the Tayrona park entrance. Children with 5 years old will cancel the normal rate of the plan, those who are under 5 years will not cancel any amount.
- IMPORTANT: This tour is supervised by a professional Spanish speaking tour guide.
- If you wish to hire the bilingual guide service, you must pay the additional cost of approximately $ 50USD and notify in advance that you want the service to be able to make the respective contract.
- Tax for foreign must be paid in the Tayrona Park.
- Service is provided in English and Spanish.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismoi.co
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Sta Marta: Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan del Guía?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Sta Marta: Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan del Guía?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Sta Marta: Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan del Guía?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Sta Marta: Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan del Guía?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From Sta Marta: Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan del Guía
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta MartaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastCategory