5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Cra. 1 #18-02, Taganga, Santa Marta, Taganga, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
We are next to the Taganga tourism police office
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/6/2019 - 12/15/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taganga Viajes y Turismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taganga snorkeling experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taganga snorkeling experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taganga snorkeling experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taganga snorkeling experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Boat to boat transfer at the snorkeling area near the rocks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Taganga snorkeling experience
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta MartaSnorkeling - Caribbean CoastSnorkeling - CartagenaSnorkeling - OranjestadCategory
Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & Tickets