7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Chocolate tour admission fee
Marinka Waterfalls entrance fee
Food (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients at their hotel's doorstep. Please, if your hotel name do not appear here, or if you are going to stay in an Airbnb, please, send us a message confirming your address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bukap Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Making organic milk chocolate and visit to gorgeous waterfalls in Minca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Making organic milk chocolate and visit to gorgeous waterfalls in Minca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Making organic milk chocolate and visit to gorgeous waterfalls in Minca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Making organic milk chocolate and visit to gorgeous waterfalls in Minca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingChocolate Tours ExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta Marta4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastHiking - Caribbean CoastChocolate Tours - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaHiking - CartagenaChocolate Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaFull-day Tours - Cartagena4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadHiking - OranjestadChocolate Tours - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadFull-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & Tickets