4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Trekking through the jungle to Colombia's Lost City (Ciudad Perdida) can be challenging for even experienced hikers. Journey in confidence on this small group guided tour (limited to 12 people) that takes you on an adventure—hiking for four days across varied terrain and through striking scenery—to a 9th-century indigenous archaeological site. Includes round-trip transportation from Santa Marta, accommodation, meals, and entrance fees.
- Hike confidently in the jungle under the watchful eye of your guide
- Small-group tour ensures an intimate experience
- Get a deeper insight into the history and culture of the region from your guide
- Includes hotel pickup/drop-off, meals, and accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
National Park fees
English speaking guide or an English translator with the guide.
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Services not described in the plan.
Departure & Return
Cra. 1c #18-23, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry date, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Hiking boots are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baquianos Travel & Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Lost City Small-Group Tour in Santa Marta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Lost City Small-Group Tour in Santa Marta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Lost City Small-Group Tour in Santa Marta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Lost City Small-Group Tour in Santa Marta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Lost City Small-Group Tour in Santa Marta
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta Marta4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastHiking - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastMulti-day Tours - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastCategory