2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecosierra Perdida Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to Ancestral Heritage from Santa Marta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to Ancestral Heritage from Santa Marta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to Ancestral Heritage from Santa Marta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour to Ancestral Heritage from Santa Marta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour to Ancestral Heritage from Santa Marta
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta Marta4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastOvernight Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastMulti-day Tours - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaOvernight Tours - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaMulti-day Tours - CartagenaWater Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaWalking Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - Cartagena4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadOvernight Tours - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadMulti-day Tours - OranjestadWater Tours - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadWalking Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadCategory