Departure & Return
In Via Martorano there is a farm/vineyards there there will be the activity there will be your guide waiting outside the gate and they will have a uniform that you recognise. We will send all details after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- for the experience the green pass certificate is useful
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campania Overland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands