Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily
- Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- For day trip ex Kota Kinabalu Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v. Please take flight arriving Sandakan before 0800Hrs and depart Sandakan after 1630Hrs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House.