3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Borneo is home to not one but two don’t-miss ginger primates. This ticket to the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary gives you the chance to see long-nosed proboscis monkeys, a Borneo original, leaping, feeding, and playing in the mangrove forest. Arrive at a time that suits you, look for proboscis monkeys, silvered leaf monkeys, hornbills, and more, then leave whenever you’re ready with no need to wait on a group.
- Prebook tickets to the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Look for proboscis monkeys, silvered leaf monkeys, hornbills, and more
- Schedule your visit to coincide with feeding times, quieter periods, or both
- Learn about mangrove ecosystems as you explore boardwalk jungle trails
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverages
Camera/ Videos Fees, Taxes & Luggage Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointLabuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary, Mile 19, Sankadan Sps 3, Sandakan 90000 Malaysia
6/17/2019 - 10/22/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening hours / Feeding times
- Sightings of wildlife animals are not guaranteed.
- Tour activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations.
- The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
- We strongly recommend that all guests take up adequate travel insurance that covers accident, loss caused by cancellations, loss of baggage, personal property, medical expenses, medical evacuation and weather disruption that caused any acitivity cancellations.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P657
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSandakanNature and Wildlife - SabahAttractions & Museums - SabahZoo Tickets & Passes - SabahNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluAttractions & Museums - Kota KinabaluZoo Tickets & Passes - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanAttractions & Museums - Bandar Seri BegawanZoo Tickets & Passes - Bandar Seri BegawanCategory