7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During this full day eco-tour, journey into the super-diverse Bornean rainforest near Sepilok, home to thousands of species of plants and animals. Visit three conservation centres in the area to learn how local people are fighting to preserve Borneo’s natural environment and return native fauna to their natural habitats. This private tour offers a chance to get up close with Borneo’s unique wildlife away from the crowds of a zoo or wildlife park.
- Make the most of your day: avoid waiting on other visitors with a private guide
- Discover the Bornean rainforest without the hassle of organising your own transport
- Support local conservation centres in their mission to restore captive Orang-utans and Sun Bears to the wild
- See a wide variety of rainforest flora with a guided plant discovery walk
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip transportation by Car/Minivan
English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
Goods and services Tax
Other Food and Drinks
Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sandakan Airport, Sandakan Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A discount price is available for children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSandakanNature and Wildlife - SabahEco Tours - SabahWalking Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluEco Tours - Kota KinabaluWalking Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaWalking Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory