- 4-hour Basque Country-style cooking class in San Sebastian
- Designer for travelers with a passion for Spanish food
- Master recipes originating from the Gipuzkoa and Bizkaia provinces
- Learn about local culinary traditions and enjoy the dishes prepared for lunch
- Small-group experience limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Mimo cooking school, in the basement of the Hotel Maria Cristina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, you’ll immerse yourself in the culinary traditions of Gipuzkoa and Bizkaia, provinces home to mountainous landscapes and fishing villages. Learn about local culinary traditions and create dishes centered on fresh seafood and rustic flavor.
Once you’ve finished preparing your dishes, you’ll then sit down with your fellow food lovers to feast on the fruits of your labor.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If the client has an allergy, they have to tell in advance. In any case, they will be cooking the same menu as the other guests, but will have a different menu for lunch avoiding those ingredient
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not available for vegans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms