7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tourist Guide
Use of Trekking Poles
Use of First Aid Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels not listed are included too, Hotels located in the area of San Salvador. Fron el Tunco Beach has an extra cost!
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA Puerto de, Acajutla, El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Positive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This being a private tour you can set your own pace and leave early enough to miss the crowds which is great." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.
7 to 10 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorShore Excursions - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHiking - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalPorts of Call Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityHiking - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
El Mozote Monument Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsEl Zapote Barracks Military Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen) Tours & TicketsMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo) Tours & TicketsLa Laguna Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsLake Ilopango Tours & TicketsNational Palace Tours & TicketsNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán) Tours & TicketsDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsGuajoyo River Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena) Tours & Tickets