6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the city of San Salvador and the colonial town of Panchimalco on this all-day guided tour. Learn about the history of El Salvador through the capital city’s monuments and landmarks, including El Salvador del Mundo, Cuscatlan Park, and the famous Metropolitan Cathedral. From there, head to one of the oldest pre-Columbian cities in the country, Panchimalco.
- This comprehensive tour is ideal for first-time visitors
- Panchimalco boasts working galleries and is a must-see source for artwork
- You’re able to customize the tour based on your preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Location Name: Your hotel or a central location in San Salvador Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointYour hotel or a central location in San Salvador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
San Salvador and Panchimalco City Tour
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorCity Tours - Puerto QuetzalCity Tours - Guatemala CityCity Tours - AntiguaCategory
Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Palace Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumGuajoyo RiverLake Ilopango Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)La Laguna Botanical GardenEl Mozote MonumentMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)