45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ilopango International Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
San Salvador, San Salvador, San Salvador Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 03 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Arrival Transfer: El Salvador International Airport SAL to San Salvador
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportSan SalvadorAirport & Hotel Transfers - Puerto QuetzalTransportation Services - Puerto QuetzalPrivate Drivers - Puerto QuetzalAirport & Hotel Transfers - Guatemala CityTransportation Services - Guatemala CityPrivate Drivers - Guatemala CityAirport & Hotel Transfers - AntiguaTransportation Services - AntiguaPrivate Drivers - AntiguaCategory
Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)La Laguna Botanical GardenEl Mozote MonumentGuajoyo RiverNational Palace Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Lake Ilopango El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)