9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the towering volcanoes, idyllic small towns and colonial heritage of El Salvador during this comprehensive 9-hour trip. Explore the country's most famous volcanoes, enjoying panoramic views of Izalco Volcano and hiking the eco-trails near Cerro Verde Volcano. Spend your afternoon discovering El Salvador’s ‘Flowers Route,’ an area of beautiful scenery, colonial towns and indigenous culture, stopping for guided tours of Nahuizalco and the coffee-making center of Ataco. This full-day El Salvador adventure includes entrance fees, a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore El Salvador's volcanoes, its colonial heritage and its charming Flowers Route on this full-day excursion
- Enjoy stunning views of Izalco Volcano and hike an eco-trail near Cerro Verde volcano
- Check out indigenous culture, gorgeous scenery and colonial architecture on the 'Flowers Route'
- Take guided tours of the idyllic cities of Nahuizalco and Ataco
- Great mix of beautiful scenery and charming small village life
Group Tour<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel isn't listed, please type the name of your hotel or adress of the residence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6699P31
Compare Similar Experiences
Combo Tour: Colonial Route & Volcanoes of El Salvador
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Lake Ilopango Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Guajoyo RiverNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)La Laguna Botanical GardenNational Palace El Mozote Monument