3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nahuat Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour San Salvador
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalHalf-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Palace Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)El Mozote MonumentDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Lake Ilopango National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)La Laguna Botanical GardenMonument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Guajoyo River