2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience two of the most spectacular UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites of the Mayan civilization, Copán and San Andres, during this 2-day, 1-night trip. Then discover the unique stelae (upright stone carvings) and magnificent buildings at Copán, a vast Mayan center with several thousand structures. Your Mayan-themed trip includes a guide, overnight accommodation, entrance fees, snacks and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore the Mayan civilization during this 2-day, 1-night trip to Copán and Joya de Cerén
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage-listed archaeological sites in a single trip
- Check out Joya de Cerén, a Mayan village preserved by a volcanic eruption
- Wander the thousands of temples, palaces, plazas and other structures at the Mayan center of Copán
- Great trip for history and archaeology lovers
This tour will make you discover Mayan mysteries and secrets. You will visit the most artistic Mayan site in the world. It is one of the most spectacular city of the ancient Mayas civilization.
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Please note that the route is through Guatemala. There will be a payment of $ 3 USD at the border which is not included. The border tax is required by the governing authority and is not within our control
Proof of fully dosis vaccinated with more than 14 days is mandatori
Departure & Return
89 Av. Sur y Paseo General Escalon Condominio Balam Quitze Nivel, 1, San Salvador CP 1101, El Salvador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Size of the vehicle depends on the number of people in the booking
- 1 Person in booking will recieve one single room
- 2 person under same booking will recive one room with two beds
- 3 person under same booking will recieve one room with two beds
- 4 person under same booking will recieve two twin bed room
- Proof of fully vaccined dosis or antigent test will be requiered
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requieres to be fully vaccineted to be able to cross the borders
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8067P10
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalOvernight Tours - Puerto QuetzalMulti-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityOvernight Tours - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory
La Laguna Botanical GardenEl Mozote MonumentGuajoyo RiverLake Ilopango Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)National Palace Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)El Zapote Barracks Military Museum