Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be waiting for you inside the Public Market, in the middle seating/eating area. Look for a Taste of SLO name badge and tables that are set for dining.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We can not accommodate dairy free, gluten free, or vegan guests.
- Not recommended for travelers with dietary restrictions. We can accommodate vegetarians, but not gluten free, dairy free, vegan, etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of SLO - Walking Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands