9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your time on the Central Coast of California with a full-day wine tour from San Luis Obispo that includes a tour of Hearst Castle. Enjoy a guided tour of Hearst Castle, then stop in the charming waterside town of Cambria for shopping and lunch (own expense). In the afternoon, enjoy a scenic drive through Paso Robles wine country, enjoy wine tasting at two boutique wineries, and visit Tin City.
- Take the Grand Rooms Hearst Castle tour and explore the grounds afterward
- Visit Cambria, Tin City, and the Paso Robles wine region
- Enjoy wine tasting at two Paso Robles wineries
- Small-group family-friendly tour limited to 13 people
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
Hearst Castle Grand Rooms Tour Ticket
Visit 2 local wineries (tasting fees included)
Visit Tin City (time here is at your own expense)
Purchases in Tin City (choose between wine, beer, cider, distilled spirits, ice cream and more!)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from San Luis Obispo around 8:00 AM.
Drop-off to San Luis Obispo around 5:45 PM.
We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.
Please Note: This tour does not offer pickups in Morro Bay, Cambria or San Simeon. Guests would need to meet the tour at the closest pickup location, either in Paso Robles or Atascadero.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toast Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original Hearst Castle & Paso Robles Wine Country Tour from San Luis Obispo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan Luis ObispoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaArchitecture Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachArchitecture Tours - Pismo BeachFull-day Tours - Pismo BeachFood Tours - Paso RoblesBus Tours - Paso RoblesWine Tastings - Paso RoblesArchitecture Tours - Paso RoblesFull-day Tours - Paso RoblesCategory