- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Old San Juan
- Seven tastings add up to a full meal
- Two alcoholic beverages included throughout the tour
- Guide to answer any culinary questions
Departure & Return
Your guide will be by the fountain in Plaza de Armas with a blue umbrella. Please plan accordingly and arrive 10 minutes prior to start time. Tour starts promptly! Once the guide has left the meeting location, guests may no longer join the tour. Please note we are on Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
The ending point varies but it will be walking distance from the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Puerto Rico is hot! Wear light clothing and remember to hydrate!
- **Allergies, Dietary Restrictions, & Dietary Preferences** Please understand that the tasting menus developed with our partners are pre-fixed and thus, all changes must be provided well in advance. Please ensure to advise of any allergies, dietary restrictions, and, or, dietary preferences at least 48hours in advance of your experience. We are only able to make substitutions with prior notice. Some examples include: dairy free, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, no alcohol, no pork, no beef, shellfish allergy, nut allergy etc.) Please send us a message.
- Tour runs rain or shine!
- This is a walking tour through Old San Juan.
- Transporation is not included; we recommend UBer to acccess the old city.
- The meeting point is Plaza de Armas by the fountain. (Near Catalá Jewelry Store, Departamento del Estado and City Hall). Look for the blue umbrella!
- In compliance with the recent Executive Order, OE-2022-019, mandated by the Puerto Rican Government, we will no longer be requiring Spoon guests to present proof of vaccination cards or negative COVID-19 test results in order to participate in our experiences. The use of masks throughout the experience (while outside) will be up to the discretion of each guest and guide, however, many establishments are still requiring that masks be worn until seated. Please bring a mask with you. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to operate in and navigate these COVID-19 times!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spoon
Learn more about cancellations.