- Stop at Santa Cruz, Monterey, Big Sur, and more
- Return transfers from San Jose are included
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned SUV or sedan
- Ideal for travelers who prefer flexibility on their tours
Departure & Return
65 Cahill Street, San Jose
From Oakland board the CAPITOL Corridor train at about 8:40 a.m. to San Jose Diridon Station, takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
From Emeryville board the CAPITOL Corridor train at about 8:30 a.m. to San Jose Diridon Station, takes about and 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Pick up and drop off any hotels in Monterey and Carmel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY California Pacific Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff