8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a rainforest zipline experience with ancient Maya ruins on a full-day trip from San Ignacio to Xunantunich Cave. Traveling almost to the remote Guatemalan border, this ziplining trip is a great way to get deep into the jungle without much time on the road, and you’ll go from tree-to-tree on an exciting series of eight platforms that are set high in the rainforest canopy.
- Group size limited to 15 travelers to ensure personalized service
- Hike through the rainforest and explore two dry caves
- Tour features entrance fees at the Xunantunich Maya ruins
- Convenient pickup and the San Ignacio airport or hotels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Also Pickup At AIRBNB And Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from San Ignacio
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan IgnacioExtreme - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsExtreme - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityExtreme - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeCategory