2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a horse deep into the countryside on a 2-hour private riding tour from San Ignacio along the Kiskadee Trail, and explore open pasture, jungle trails and the scenic Mopan River. Watch for parrots, herons and kiskadees as you follow your guide along a gentle path that’s appropriate for all skill levels, then pause to visit an ancient Maya site. Take in the tropical sounds of bird song and monkey calls, and enjoy the serenity of this rural valley before finishing your tour with return transfer to San Ignacio.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide, bottled water, energy bar, entrance fee
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point, and hotels in San Ignacio Town
Transport by comfortable private air conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
NB: pickups & drop offs are only available to any BTB approved GOLD standard hotel/resort/airbnb or private home. WE will confirm if we offer any pickup & drop offs to HOTELs outside San Ignacio town and the additional fee for the pickup & drop off.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/5/2020 - 12/23/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- At time of booking, passengers must provide GOLD standard hotel: name and address
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable closed toes footwear, any long pants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 250 per rider
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Farm Ride plus Xunantunich tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Farm Ride plus Xunantunich tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Farm Ride plus Xunantunich tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Farm Ride plus Xunantunich tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Farm Ride plus Xunantunich tour
2 to 4 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelizeSan IgnacioNature and Wildlife - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeCategory