Are you interested in?
53 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
113 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Ignacio
0 Tours & Activities
5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Feel like a jungle explorer as you cruise through the wild forests of Belize’s Cayo district on a pontoon boat. Float down a river that winds through the mystical Maya Mountains, stopping to swim and cliff jump at three different tropical waterfalls buried deep in the rain forest. A fresh Belizean lunch cooked right on board the pontoon completes this fantastic full-day adventure.
- Full-day pontoon boat cruise and waterfall tour from San Ignacio
- Look for native wildlife along the way
- Swim, soak up the sun, and cliff jump off rocks
- Includes lunch prepared right on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointJungle Splash Eco tours, Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Splash Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17347P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Ignacio4WD Tours - FloresSporting Events - FloresExtreme - Flores4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - Hopkins4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityCategory